- All inspections include a written, narrative report with multiple photos in printed or pdf format.
- Insurance required inspections are available.
- All clients are strongly encouraged to attend the inspections if possible. A good home inspection will provide the client not only a list of items that require attention but also an idea of how certain systems in the home operate and their proper maintenance.
- Inspections include thermal imaging diagnosis using our own infrared camera(as needed) - see below.
- Kelly Moore Building and Inspection Services includes an inspection of the home after repairs have been made to insure all work was done correctly and in an acceptable fashion.
- Kelly is available for questions and consultation before, during and after inspections.
Thermal imaging gives Kelly Moore Building and Inspection Services an added tool to be used for home inspections. The infrared camera "sees" light emitted by the temperature of objects. This can be used to help identify possible areas of water intrusion or leaks as wet areas often emit cooler temperatures than surrounding areas through the process of evaporation. Potential electrical overload conditions can be identified as the conditions will exhibit increased temperatures. Here are some examples of photos taken during several home inspections.